43) Promoting quality of outdoor built environment through updated provisions on landscape planning, design and development.
45) New chapter on asset and facility management to cover provisions relating to management of building assets and associated services, also covering responsibilities of occupants for maintenance of facilities, such as structures, equipment and exterior property.
30) Thrust on envelope optimization using energy modelling, day lighting simulation, solar shade analysis and wind modelling software to optimize the air conditioning load.
21) Construction project management guidelines for timely completion of building projects within the budgeted cost with desired quality.It serves as a Model Code for adoption by all agencies involved in building construction works be they Public Works Departments, other government construction departments, local bodies or private construction agencies.B) With a view to ensuring ease of doing business in built environment sector, a detailed provision for streamlining the approval process smadav 2014 rev. 9.6 dirilis in respect of different agencies has been incorporated in the form of an integrated approval process through single window approach for enabling expeditious.The Code has been published in two volumes containing all the Parts and Sections.44) Promoting sustainability in buildings and built environment in tandem with relevant sustainable development goals.8) Provisions for underground or multi-storeyed parking as also mechanized parking of vehicles.38) Updated provisions on water supply, drainage and sanitation for modern high rise buildings and complexes.Thereafter three major amendments were issued to the 1983 version, two in 1987 and the third in 1997.5) Comprehensive planning norms for minimum amenities to be provided in a city/town.
36) New chapter on escalators and moving walks for comfortable and safe movement of people.
J) Provisions have been updated to ensure utilization of number of new/alternative building materials and technologies to provide for innovation in the field of building construction.4) Defining the roles and responsibilities of all professionals and contractors involved in a building construction project.D) The mechanism of ensuring certification of structural safety of buildings by the competent professional and peer review vag com 311 2 keygen chomikuj of design of buildings, have been further strengthened.15) Updated provisions on engineered use of bamboo in housing and other building construction.3) Updated mechanism of ensuring certification of structural safety of buildings by the competent professional and peer review of design of buildings.The Code was first published in 1970 at the instance of Planning Commission and then first revised in 1983.37) New chapter on information and communication enabled installations in buildings.27) Protection of human beings from electrical hazards and against fire in the building due to leakage current.
The comprehensive NBC 2016 contains 12 Parts some of which are further divided into Sections totalling 33 chapters (see.
29) Inclusion of new and energy efficient options of air conditioning, heating and mechanical ventilation, such as variable refrigerant flow system, inverter technology, district cooling system, hybrid central plant using chilled beams, radiant floor components, and geo-thermal cooling and heating.